How to setup gForms Service Titan
- You must contact Service Titan at the following email address and request an API Key be issued to us for the customer requesting the integration
- Service Titan will then reach out to the customer for their approval
- Once they receive confirmation from the customer a new API Key will be issued
- Make sure you have Gravity Forms installed
- Install the gForms for Service Titan PlugIn
- Go to Dashboard->Forms->Settings: Service Titan
- Enter your API Key – this MUST be the API Key issued to us for this specific customer. You can NOT reuse an API Key for a different customer.
- Enter the correct URL to the API. At the time of this writing the address is:
- At this point you should save your settings
- If the API Key is correct then the drop downs in the “Task Options” section should be populated with information for Service Titan.
- NOTE: You may need to log into Service Titan to insure employees, business units, tasks types and task source are updated with the information you need to setup the PlugIn
- It is advised that you setup the task integration so a new task to followup or verify the customer’s information will be generated when a new customer is added.
- Now you need to map each form so it’s fields populate the information in the correct fields of ServiceTitan.
- After the forms are all mapped set the first option on the page, “Service Titan Active?” to “Yes” and it will begin sending forms entries to Service Titan