The name says it all! This is the Super Simple Popup PlugIn, it’s simple to use and packed with power.
Here’s a quick look at what you can do with it:
- Choose what pages it should show on by adding an element with a CSS class of ss-popup to any page you want to show the popup on. Exp: <div class=”ss-popup”></div>
- Make it popup right when the page loads or set a delay in milliseconds.
- Add a title to the top of the popup or leave it blank to remove the title.
- Add your content as text or html and has support for shortcodes.
- Use a solid color background or use a URL to an image.
- Choose to show the lightbox behind the popup or hide it so there’s no shadow.
- The popup can show up every time the page loads or you can choose to only show it once per visitor.
- If you only load the popup once per visitor then you can also choose how many days it should remember if someone has seen the popup. This gives you the ability to show it once per day or once per week.